Reddish yellow cabochon ring
- The jadeite cabochon is highly translucent with reddish yellow 黄翡.
- Such colour with good lustre and translucency is very rare as it is often found near the skin of jadeite stone, which is dry and opaque.
- In addition, high quality jadeite is carved into cabochon to minimise wastage of the jade material. This is also only achievable when there is no serious natural crack lines or impurities.
- The cabochon is a collectible item also because of its big size.
- The ring is set with 18k white gold and diamonds. Ring size is 14.5. Sizing is used by China/Singapore/Japan.