Glassy Variety Jade Ring
- The jadeite cabochon is colourless and near transparent. It is a glassy variety jadeite, which refers to a higher degree of transparency than an icy variety jadeite.
- It also has very fine grains and texture, hence there is fluorescent (起荧光) that most jade do not have.
- High quality jadeite is often carved into cabochon. There is no serious impurities or imperfections to be covered up or removed, hence the jadeite is simply carved to minimise wastage of the high quality jade material.
- A good cabochon jade has dome shape with good thickness.
- Dimensions of jade are 14.7x 12.6x 5.8mm.
- The jade ring is set in 18k white gold and diamonds with ring size 13. Sizing is used by China/Japan/Singapore.