Pixiu (貔貅) & Ingot (元宝)
- The Pixiu is in 24k pure gold (足金). It is hollow. However, as it is to be worn as bracelet which is susceptible to external pressures, greater amount of gold is used to make it thicker. Hence, it will not go out of shape easily due to the softness of pure gold. In addition, the workmanship is exquisite.
- Pixiu is a Chinese mythical creature which is considered to be a very powerful protector. It is sitting on top of the ingot which represents wealth. The two small gold balls are also in 24k pure gold.
- Dimensions of ingot are 17 x 9 x 9 mm.
- The red beads are agate, while the two maroon beads are garnet. The red agate is about 8.3mm.
- Please feel free to email us for any customisation of the bracelet.