Light Green Jade Bangle
- The jade bangle has good lustre with light green throughout.
- The colour is very even and pleasing to look at.
- The jade bangle has natural stone lines, which are natural imperfections of jadeite. However, they are not cracks, hence the stone lines do not affect the durability of the jade.
- Such natural stone line is common in jade bangles in the hundreds, as they are usually not as translucent. Despite that, some higher quality jade bangles may also have stone lines.
- Diameter of the bangle is 56mm (1.5). It is about 8mm thick and 13mm broad.