Lavender jade earrings
- The jadeite cabochons have rich bluish lavender colour. The colour is very even throughout.
- They have fine grains which are rare among lavender jade. Lavender jade is valued for its colour, its texture is usually not fine. Hence, one has to choose between the colour and quality.
- Lavender may range from pinkish to bluish. Different colour appeals to different people.
- Such a big pair of matching cabochon earrings is hard to find as a bigger piece of 'perfect' raw stone is required.
- High quality jadeite is often carved into cabochon. There is no serious impurities or imperfections to be covered up or removed, hence the jadeite is simply carved to minimize wastage of the high quality jade material.
- A good cabochon jade has dome shape with good thickness.
- This is quite a big pair of ear studs. Together with the striking colour, they are very eye catching.
- Dimensions of jades are 13.6 x 11.8 x 7.0mm & 13.6 x 11.9 x 7.0mm (excluding the setting)
- The jade ear studs are set with 18k white gold and diamonds.