Green jade cabochons 翡翠绿
- A matching pair of green jadeite is very rare as they may still look different despite coming from the same jadeite stone. A ring will be easier to find.
- The cabochons not only have very beautiful intense green which is evenly distributed, but also have very good translucency, which are very rare. Such quality is highly sought after.
- They have fine grains and texture.
- High quality jadeite is often carved into cabochon. There is no serious impurities or imperfections to be covered up or removed, hence the jadeite is simply carved to minimise wastage of the high quality jade material.
- A good cabochon jade has dome shape with good thickness.
- The jade cabochons are relatively small in size. However, they are good for those with smaller ear lobes and those who would want to wear them daily.
- Dimensions of jades are 6.2 x 5.8 x 2.0mm & 6.3 x 5.6 x 3.0mm.
- The jade ear studs are set with 18k white gold and diamonds.