Glassy Variety Jade Ring
- The jadeite cabochon is colourless and near transparent. It is a glassy variety jadeite, which refers to a higher degree of transparency than an icy variety jadeite.
- It also has very fine grains and texture, hence there is fluorescent (起荧光) that most jade do not have.
- The jade is very high quality, though very small in size. It is beautifully set into a very dainty ring.
- Dimensions of jade: 5.6 x 5.0 x 3.0mm.
- The cabochon jade ring is set in 18k rose gold and diamonds.
- The ring band has bamboo design. (节节高)
- The ring size is 12.5 (US 6 1/2)
- Sizing is used by China/Japan/Singapore.