Glassy Variety Jade Ring
- The jadeite cabochon is colourless and near transparent. It is a glassy variety jadeite, which refers to a higher degree of transparency than an icy variety jadeite.
- It also has very fine grains and texture, hence there is fluorescent (起荧光) that most jade do not have.
- The jade is very high quality, though very small in size. It is beautifully set into a very dainty ring.
- Dimensions of jade are 6 x 5 x 2mm.
- The jade ring is set in 18k rose gold with ring size 12.5. Sizing is used by China/Japan/Singapore.