Glassy Variety Jade Earrings 玻璃种
- A matching pair of highly translucent jadeite. They are very high quality and size is just right to bring out the elegance.
- The cabochons are colourless and near transparent. They are glassy variety jadeite, which refers to a higher degree of transparency than an icy variety jadeite.
- They have very fine grains and texture, hence they have strong fluorescent (起荧光) that most jade do not have.
- High quality jadeite is often carved into cabochon. There is no serious impurities or imperfections to be covered up or removed, hence the jadeite is simply carved to minimise wastage of the high quality jade material.
- Dimensions of jade cabochons: 8.3x 7.5 x 4.5mm.
- The glassy cabochon jade ear studs are set with 18k white gold and diamonds.