- The Pixiu is in 24k pure gold (足金). It is hollow. However, as it is to be worn as bracelet which is susceptible to external pressures, greater amount of gold is used to make it thicker. Hence, it will not go out of shape easily due to the softness of pure gold. In addition, the workmanship is exquisite.
- Pixiu is a Chinese mythical creature which is considered to be a very powerful protector.
- The four Chinese characters under the feet are 五福临门.
- Dimensions of pixiu: 28 x 14 x 12mm
- The red bead in between the pixiu is agate. It has the six syllables of the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum in Sanskrit form.
- The black beads are obsidian. They are about 12mm.
- Please feel free to email us for any customisation of the bracelet.