- The two Pixiu are in 24k pure gold (足金). They are hollow. However, as they are to be worn as bracelet which is susceptible to external pressures, greater amount of gold is used to make them thicker. Hence, they will not go out of shape easily due to the softness of pure gold. In addition, the workmanship is exquisite.
- Pixiu is a Chinese mythical creature which is considered to be a very powerful protector. The four Chinese characters under the feet are 招财纳福. They mean wealth and good fortune.
- Dimensions of pixiu: 13 x 6 x 5mm
- The three gold balls are also 24k gold.
- The purple beads bracelet is natural garnet. They are about 5mm.
- Please feel free to email us for any customisation of the bracelet.