Green jade ring - cabochon 翡翠绿
- The cabochon has very beautiful vivid green which many adore. Such colour with good translucency is very rare. Hence, it is only commonly seen among type B and C jadeite that have been chemically treated.
- High quality jadeite is often carved into cabochon. There is no serious impurities or imperfections to be covered up or removed, hence the jadeite is simply carved to minimise wastage of the high quality jade material.
- A good cabochon jade will have dome shape with good thickness.
- The jadeite cabochon is of very good size, neither too big nor too small. It is a statement jewellery and an investment piece.
- Dimensions of jade: 12.3mm x 11.3mm x 5.0mm
- The jade ring is set with 18k white gold and diamonds. Ring size is 12.5.
- Ring size used above is for China/Singapore/Japan.