Green jade cabochons 翡翠绿
- A matching pair of green jadeite is very rare as they may still look different despite coming from the same jadeite stone. A ring will be easier to find.
- The cabochons not only have very beautiful vibrant green which is evenly distributed, but also have very good translucency.
- They have very fine grains and texture which only the top few percents of jadeite have.
- High quality jadeite is often carved into cabochon. There is no serious impurities or imperfections to be covered up or removed, hence the jadeite is simply carved to minimise wastage of the high quality jade material.
- A good cabochon jade will have dome shape with good thickness.
- The earrings are of good size, neither too big nor too small.
- Dimensions of jades: 9.5mm x 7.7mm x 3.5mm & 9.4mm x 7.7mm x 3.0mm
- The jade ear studs are set with 18k white gold and diamonds.