Green jade cabochons 翡翠绿
- The cabochons not only have very beautiful vibrant green, but also have very good translucency, which are very rare. Such quality is highly sought after.
- The jadeite pair has very fine grains and texture.
- High quality jadeite is often carved into cabochon. There is no serious impurities or imperfections to be covered up or removed, hence the jadeite is simply carved to minimise wastage of the high quality jade material.
- A good cabochon jade has dome shape with good thickness.
- The earrings are of good size, neither too big nor too small.
- They are slightly different in size. However, it is not very obvious when worn on the ears.
- Dimensions of jades: 10.3 x 7.2 x 3.5mm & 9.7 x 7.4 x 3.5mm.
- The jade cabochon earrings are set with 18k white gold and diamonds.